Categories
Uncategorized

Extra Credit due 5/1

After reading an online article titled “Cuomo Proposes Free Tuition at New York State Colleges for Eligible Students” I am highly shocked to know that there is a proposal to make college tuition free for New York City (NYC). I believe that education should be free, so this is something that I rule for it makes me happy to know that there are actually people out there trying to make a difference for the students in the CUNY and SUNY systems. Based on this article, it gave me a reason to believe in Hope again for the people who are trying their best to graduate college all across the world. This is something that should happen because is something that we should all be aware of in order to make it better for the education of the students that work hard in order to become a better human being in life and create their own path to make it for themselves and their family. This is something that should matter especially to the government who is supposedly the ones who are trying to make things better for students who are in so much poorness. Hopefully, the proposal that Andrew C. is trying to do actually happens because there are many democrats who just say things just to say it, without actually caring for the knowledge students for higher education should actually get. They keep so many things in secret that one never knows what they should believe, which is something really depressing, but hey that’s the government.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/nyregion/free-tuition-new-york-colleges-plan.html?_r=0

1 reply on “Extra Credit due 5/1”

Thanks for the article– in terms of getting practice for lit reviews, you’re not asked to talk about your feelings on the plan as much as criticize it or applaud it for specific reasons. For instance, how can students sign up for free college? Is that part easily accessible?